Woven Polyester Strapping
What Is And Why Woven Polyester Strapping?
Like your seatbelts it is a woven polyester webbing where the warp cords that bear the load are woven together with the weft cords that bind the whole strapping together giving a complete structure so unlike other corded strapping it does not separate down its length.
Why Choose Woven Polyester Strapping?
- Cost Effective
- As Strong As Steel
- Can Be Tightened By Means Of Hand Tools When Under Tension
- Will Not Stain Or Damage Loads Or Packages
- Weighs 84% Less Than Steel Alternative
- Polyester Weave Ensures Integrity
- No Sharp Edges Or Corners
- Maintains Tension
- Easily Disposable
- Will Not Rust
- Can Be Retensioned
The Benefits of Using Woven Polyester Strapping
As an alternative to steel banding it has the following benefits.
- Being flexible it is easy to use in all weathers
- It will not stain or scratch treated surfaces
- Easily hand applied using our simple low cost tools
- It has the strength of steel with only a fraction of its weight and is easily disposed of
- It has no sharp edges and ends to harm personnel or products
- It can be retensioned if the load is reduced in size in any way
- It can absorb shock and retain its tension during transportation
- It can retain its tension for extended time periods in all weather
It has excellent resistance to UV degradation and is impervious to most chemical attack.
Uses & Applications of Woven
With its incredible strength and versatility, our woven polyester strapping is used by a comprehensive range of individuals and businesses across many industries. Perfect for securing heavy loads, our cost effective strapping system has many applications.
Some Applications And Uses For Woven Polyester Strapping:
- The bundling of scaffolding tubes and boards
- Cargo restraints inside sea containers
- Bundling pipes and tubes
- Forestry and fencing products
- Sawmills and timber treatment centres
- Structural engineering projects
- Securing double glazed sealed units for transportation
- Free delivery for orders over £600 excluding VAT.
- Orders under £600 are subject to a £12 delivery charge within UK mainland.
- We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 48 hours.
- Express delivery available.
- For orders beyond UK mainland please enquire for costs